Who is Stephanie Morgenstern?
Stephanie Morgenstern is a Canadian actress, filmmaker, and screenwriter who has worked extensively on stage, film, and television in both English and French. In this post, I will be writing about Stephanie Morgenstern biography, age, career, relationship status, net worth, and other facts about her. First, let’s look at her profile summary.
Stephanie Morgenstern Profile Summary
|Birthdate||December 10, 1965|
|Age||55 years old|
|Place of Birth||Geneva, Switzerland|
|Profession||Director, screenwriter, filmmaker, actress|
|Net Worth||Between $1 – $5 million|
Stephanie Morgenstern Biography
Stephanie Morgenstern is a Canadian actress, filmmaker, and screenwriter who was born on December 10, 1965, in Geneva, Switzerland. She is married to Mark Ellis.
Stephanie Morgenstern Career
Morgenstern, alongside her husband, Mark Ellis, created Flashpoint, a Canadian TV police drama that premiered in July 2008 on CTV and CBS. Morgenstern and her husband were also co-creators and showrunners on X Company, a WWII espionage thriller set in France, Germany, and Canada.
Morgenstern directed, co-wrote, and co-starred the short film Remembrance with her husband, Mark Ellis. She also co-directed the short film Curtains with her brother, Mark Morgenstern.
Morgenstern is also a practitioner of Krav Maga martial arts training.
Stephanie Morgenstern Awards/Nominations
- 1996: Genie Award for Best Short Film, “Curtains”.
- 1997: National Board of Review Award for Best Cast, “The Sweet Hereafter”.
- 2003: Genie Award for Best Live Action Short Drama, “Remembrance”.
- 2009: Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Dramatic Series, “Flashpoint”.
- 2011: Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Dramatic Series, “Flashpoint”.
- 2014: Canadian Screen Award – The Shaw Media Awards for Best Drama, “Flashpoint”.
- 2016: Canadian Screen Award – The Shaw Media Awards for Best Drama, “X Company”.
Stephanie Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern’s parents are not known but her brother, Mark Morgenstern, is a Canadian director and cinematographer.
Stephanie Morgenstern Husband
Morgenstern is married to Mark Ellis.
Stephanie Morgenstern Net Worth
Morgenstern’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 – $5 million following in accordance with Business Insider.
Leave a Reply