Who is Jessica McLeod?
Jessica McLeod is an actress, who is best known for playing a guest role on season 4 of Van Helsing (Netflix/SYFY). She is also one of the casts of the 2021 TV series, One Of Us Is Lying, a Peacock Original, based on the New York Times bestseller.
In this article, we will be discussing Jessica McLeod Biography, Gender, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Movies, Awards, Parents, Siblings, Relationship Status, Instagram, and Net Worth but before we continue, let’s take a look at her profile summary below.
Jessica McLeod Profile Summary
|Birthdate||January 25, 1997|
|Age||25 years old|
|Place of birth||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|Height||5ft 5in (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$3 – $5million|
Jessica McLeod Biography
Jessica McLeod was born on January 25, 1997, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. She is of Vancouver local and her ethnicity is white. She is also of Scottish ancestry. Out of 13 girls, she was the only one in the Province of BC to qualify for Provincial AAA Championships (swimming) in July in the under 11 age category in 2006. Actually only 2 girls in the province under 10 qualified.
In 2007, she has qualified again for Provincial Short Course swimming championships and out of 19 girls, she was the only one under the age of 11 to have a qualifying time. That same year, she was qualified for Provincial Long Course Swimming Championships, but woke up with Chicken Pox the week she was supposed to swim and as such, she was unable to go. In July 2009, she got her “Canadian Age Group National” swimming qualifying times and in 2011, she won 3rd place in a Canadian National Poetry Contest (Junior Category), for her poem “A Baby”.
In June 2013, she graduated from Claremont Secondary School in both the regular and Fine Arts program with Honors at the age of 16. That same year, she worked at the PNE during Fright Nights as “Stitches,” the ukulele-playing clown, and (literally) scared the poop out of people for money.
Jessica McLeod Gender
Jessica was born as a female. But she likes to be seen as either a male or a female or both. According to her, her pronouns are they, she, and he.
Jessica McLeod Age
Jessica was born on January 25, 1997. She is currently 25 years old and she celebrates her birthday every 25th January of each year. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Jessica McLeod Height/Weight
Jessica stands at a height of 5feet 5inches (1.65m) and has a bodyweight of 52kg.
Jessica McLeod Career
Jessica has been acting professionally since childhood. She got her inspiration from the role of Paulina in Mr. Troop Mom from the Legally Blonde Movies and five years later, she portrayed the role of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde: The Musical!. She has amassed over 40 credits in film and television thus far. Her recent credits include a two-season arc on “You Me Her” (Netflix/ Audience Network), an independent coming-of-age film called “Andie the Great”, and she played a guest role on season four of Van Helsing (Netflix/SYFY). She is one of the casts of Peacock’s One Of Us Is Lying, based on the New York Times bestseller.
Jessica McLeod Latest Movies
- 2021: The Unforgivable
- 2021: One Of Us Is Lying (TV Series)
- 2021: Brand New Cherry Flavor (TV Mini-Series)
- 2021: Debris (TV Series)
- 2021: The Long Island Serial Killer: A Mother’s Hunt for Justice (TV Movie)
- 2021: Andie the Great
- 2020: Shall We Play
- 2019: Van Helsing (TV Series)
- 2019: Dare to Dream (Short)
- 2018-2019: You Me Her (TV Series)
- 2019: Everything’s Great! (Short)
Jessica McLeod Awards/Nominations
Jessica has won numerous awards and she has been nominated for many too. These include:
- Fantasporto (2018): Best Actor – The Hollow Child (2017)
- Genre Celebration Festival (2018): Best Actress – Where’s Violet? (2017)
- Leo Awards: Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series – Van Helsing (2016)
- Leo Awards: Best Screenwriting in a Short Drama – A Typical Fairytale (2018)
- Leo Awards: Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Motion Picture – The Hollow Child (2017)
- Leo Awards: Best Performance in a Youth or Children’s Program or Series – R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour (2010)
- Leo Awards: Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Motion Picture – Eve of Destruction (2013)
- Vancouver Badass Film Festival: Best Actress – The Hollow Child (2017)
- WorldFest Houston: Rising Star – Actress – The Hollow Child (2017)
- Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress 11-13 – R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour (2010)
Jessica McLeod Parents/Siblings
Jessica is very private and she is yet to disclose the identities of her parents and siblings (if any) to the public. This page will be updated as soon as their identities are revealed.
Jessica McLeod Relationship Status
Jessica prefers to keep her personal and love life secret. There is no information online connecting her to anyone romantically and as such, she is single.
Jessica McLeod Instagram Account
Jessica is not very active on Instagram. She has a total of 6,531 followers and so far, she has made a total of 12 posts. She is currently following 452 people.
Jessica McLeod Net Worth
Jessica’s net worth is estimated to be between $3 – $5million.
Leave a Reply